After the Security Profession’s successful networking event on the 19th March, we'll be participating in this year's Civil Service Live events across the country. Civil Service Live is now an established part of the public sector calendar and is considered the biggest learning opportunity of the year. It's a great place to meet other civil servants doing similar (or maybe very different!) jobs to you.
At this year's events we'll be talking about our Profession to:
- promote that Security is a fascinating and exciting place to work
- showcase the learning opportunities we have available
- share our experiences, such as delivering Cyber Security apprenticeships
The Security Profession will have a stand at each of the events so we can share more information about our work and you can connect with colleagues from across the profession.
Additionally, we are running the following practical sessions that you can sign up to on the Civil Service Live website:
- Security Profession taster workshop; Newcastle, 10 September
- Meet a Cyber Security apprentice; Manchester, 14 September
- The Security Profession – an exciting place to work; London, 6 October
We look forward to seeing you at Civil Service Live. If you can't attend this year but want to share any thoughts and ideas you may have on how we can develop the Security Profession we'd love to hear from you. You can leave a comment on this blog or you can email the Cross-Government Security Profession mailbox.