Our final stop of the Civil Service Live 2019 journey is London. This event will take place over two days, so come and meet us!
Presentation on the Changing Face of Government Security
Dominic Fortescue, Government Chief Security Officer and Head of the Government Security Function, will present on the Changing Face of Government Security and provide an update on the Government Security Function 'Vision, Strategy and Plan'.
Come and hear panel discussion on Government Security
This will be followed by a diverse panel of professionals to highlight the range of exciting career options and trajectories available in Government Security.
Hosted by Dominic, he will be joined by Civil Service colleagues :
- Campbell McCafferty; Chief Security Officer, Cluster 3
- Clarence Odogwu; Chief Security Officer, Cluster 1
- Mahbubul Islam; Head of Transformational Security, Government Digital Service
- Amie Alekna; Senior Security Advisor, Ministry of Justice
- Bella Powell; Senior Security Advisor, Department of Environmental, Food and Rural Affairs
- Nikita Shah; Private Secretary to the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster and Minister for the Cabinet Office, handling his security portfolio.
Joining this panel, will be industry experts Ben Aung, Global Chief Information Security Officer at SAGE (Tuesday 16 July) and Polly Cameron, Head of Security Policy and Strategy at Vodafone (Wednesday 17 July). They will provide an external perspective on security trends and working together with Government.
Visit the Government Security Hub
With it’s final stop at the QEII Centre on both days, make sure you come and meet colleagues from across the Security Function. Talk first hand on career opportunities and how we can support you and check out exciting live demonstrations from UK National Authority for Counter-Eavesdropping (UK NACE).
Government Security Profession